Secure Data Destruction and Sanitization
- Operations Support and Compliance
- Data Sanitization and Media Destruction
- Independent Verification & Validation
- Some of Our Clients
e-End will assist your organization with the development and implementation of policy-compliant procedures to identify data-containing equipment and manage it throughout its life cycle. We can also sanitize data on equipment prior to redeployment.
e-End provides data sanitization and electronic recycling services in strict adherence to all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, including the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). Through an unbroken chain of custody, our procedures and documentation guarantee absolute data security while ensuring full compliance with various federal regulations such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLB) and the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FERPA), Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and others.
Following data sanitzation of your media, clients are issued Certificates of Data Sanitization and Certificates of Recycling to provide a defendable third party audit trail.
e-End's Data Reinspect procedure gives e-End clients an additional level of security. All equipment received at our facility is carefully inspected for the presence of data-containing media. If media not previously identified by the client is located, we immediately notify our point of contact with a complete description of the media, and upon direction, either return or destroy the media. All media will be stored in our data safe while we await directions from the client.
Please contact us or call 240-529-1010 to learn more about how we can help you.
All e-End team members receive extensive background checks through the federal government PLUS e-End background checks, as well as initial drug screenings at the time of hiring and ongoing random drug screenings.
Hard Drive Degaussing and Shredding
e-End sanitizes data on a variety of digital and other media in compliance with regulatory requirements as well as NIST SP 800-88, NIST 800-53, JAFAN 6/3, and DCID 6/3 guidelines. We also follow the guidelines in the NSA/CSS Storage Device Declassification Manual. Our NSA-evaluated degausser and proprietary, portable media sanitization and data destruction equipment allows convenient, on site performance of data destruction of media on-site and off-site, including:
- Hard Drives
- Copy Machine Hard Drives
- Thumb Drives
- Backup/8mm/4mm tapes
- Backup tapes
- Dental molds
- Floppies/Zip disks
- Cassette/VHS tapes
- Medical Equipment
- Cell Phones
- Solid State Drives (SSDs)
- Proprietary Data Containing Circuitry
For data sanitization of media we offer hard drive degaussing, tape degaussing, hard drive shredding and data wiping. Our mobile equipment offers our clients data sanitization through on site hard drive degaussing, on site hard drive shredding, and other onsite media destruction.
e-End provides IV&V services to federal, state and local government agencies, healthcare facilities, Fortune 500 companies, law firms, financial institutions and foreign embassies.
e-End evaluates whether an organization's data sanitization and recycling security policies and procedures are in compliance with governing regulations including: NIST SP 800-88, NIST 800-53, JAFAN 6/3 and DCID 6/3, HIPAA, SOX, GLB, FISMA, FERPA, FACTA and other regulations as it relates to data sanitization.
e-End also assesses policies and procedures to provide a high degree of assurance that data sanitization procedures are accomplishing proper sanitization of data beyond forensic reconstruction.
In addition to our certification to receive technical data under DoD 5230.25, e-End is AAA certified by NAID for plant-based and mobile hard drive sanitization. Also, e-End has received the R2 Certification of electronic recycling.
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU)
- Director of Information Management (DOIM) - Fort Detrick
- Defence Inteligence Agency (DIA)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- US Army Research Laboratory
- Nuclear Defense Facility Safety Board
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center for Bio Security
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- University of West Virginia Medical Center
- IRS Criminal Investigation Unit
- Valley Health
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Embassy of France
- Frederick County Emergency Communications Center (911)
- Airbus America
- Metropolitan Washington Airport Authority
- Homeland Security
- United States Secret Service (USSS)
- State of Maryland Department of General Services
- Western MD Health Systems
- Social Security Administration
- DC National Guard
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
- General Dynamics