If your city, town or municipality is looking to become more sustainable through the proper handling of e-waste generated in your community, e-End is ready to help you achieve your environmental goals.
Our team of IT Asset and Data Security Specialists can assist you in developing policies, procedures and programs that can help you achieve certification through existing programs such as:
When you partner with e-End, you'll be working with a firm that is R2:2013 Certified for the responsible recycling of end-of-life electronics. This means we are able to assure your community that 100% of material brought to our facility will be properly recycled with nothing ending up in a landfill or illegally exported. Every method and every processor we use for recycling is audited to verify every electronic component is 100% recycled and does not pose an environmental risk. In addition, our ISO 14001 Certification further demonstrates to our clients our commitment to environmental protection by providing a framework for our company to help reduce our environmental impact.
Here are just some of the ways we can help you manage your community's e-waste program:
- Work with your staff to develop written policies that outline your community's management of end-of-life electronics.
- Create guidance that promotes the Reuse, Recover and Recycle hierarchy. By doing this you'll find new life for these electronics within another public or private organization, or through donation to a local nonprofit, before being broken down into core components for processing into new raw material.
- Provide Certificates of Certified Recycling for your tracking audit records that contain amounts and types of material recycled.
- Produce educational materials for your residents highlighting the importance of properly recycling old electronics.
- Ensure that all data on equipment being recycled is destroyed according to NSA and NIST standards. Our NAID AAA Certification allows us to provide you with a Certificate of Certified Data Destruction for your records.
For more information on how we can assist you, contact us today.