Environmental, Health and Safety Policy Statement
e-End is firmly committed to managing the environmental, health and safety performance of our products, processes, services and employees as an integral part of our business operations. We will do so by adhering to the following principles at all levels and functions of our organization and at all operating locations:
We will pursue environmental protection and pollution prevention practices as evidenced by our environmental aspects, targets, objectives, programs and operating procedures.
We are committed to the prevention of injury and ill health resulting from our products, services and practices.
- We will comply with all environmental, health and safety regulatory requirements and industry guidelines.
- We will apply a Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) protocol to all policies and procedures throughout the organization and ensure conformance to and continual improvement of our environmental, health and safety management system through identification of non-conformances, internal audits, management reviews and third party registration to ISO Standard 14001, OHSAS 18001 and R2:2013.
- We will document, maintain, and communicate our environmental, health and safety policies to our employees, contractors, vendors, customers and community.
- We will review and manage our environmental aspects, health and safety risks and their associated improvement targets, objectives and programs to reflect and incorporate new technologies, emerging issues, public concerns and changing regulatory requirements.
- We will recycle every possible item and its components in the most effective manner possible under the reuse, recover, and disposal hierarchy.
- We will follow audited procedures to thoroughly vet downstream vendors for adherence to R2 practices on an annual basis.
- We will not ship nor utilize any downstream vendor who ships focus materials to a non-OECD country that has laws prohibiting such imports, and as per the R2 requirements e-End exercises care to assure that legal requirements related to export, import, and transportation of those Focus Materials are followed.