IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) | IT Asset Recovery (ITAR) Solutions.
Managing end-of-life IT assets is a very important aspect of national security and equipment life cycle. To address the increasing need for asset disposal of IT equipment and secure data destruction, e-End provides secure and certified ITAD services to federal government agencies, companies of all sizes, plus local governments in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania and all other mid-Atlantic states.
IT Asset Disposition
Industry experts recommend that you be very careful when selecting your IT asset disposal provider. They suggest looking at your ITAD partner’s certifications as part of the vetting process.
IT Asset Disposition checklist:
- Are all IT asset tags and corporate identifying marks removed?
- Is all of the data on IT equipment being promptly identified and destroyed according to required standards?
- Are all proprietary mechanisms, proprietary circuitry and other specialized items being removed prior to IT asset disposal?
- Have all ITAR-controlled equipment and devices been identified and isolated?
- Is recycling IT equipment being performed by a vetted and certified e-cycler?
- Is data destruction of your IT asset being handled by an NAID AAA certified provider?
- Have the individuals handling your assets been subjected to security background check, drug screening and have had continued training in data security and e-Cycling?
- Whether it’s only several cell phones, or the decommissioning of an entire data center, e-End can handle all of your IT equipment disposition requirements.
e-End provides you with a custom solution for handling data security of your data center, computers, servers, networking equipment, telephone systems, cell phones, copiers, printers and other equipment and devices being taken out of service.
Let e-End help maintain your security controls by providing you with ITAD solutions that better allow you to focus on your business, which will have a positive impact on your IT budget. Contact us for a complimentary on-site consultation.
How the IT asset disposal process works at e-End:
- We receive your Request for Service, and we prepare a proposal to send to you.
- After we receive your signed proposal acceptance, our logistic specialist contacts you to schedule a time for our data security team to be at your facility.
- Upon arrival, our team will inventory all IT assets that are expected to be disposed.
- After all IT assets are securely packaged and transported back to our Secure and Monitored Facility in Frederick, we will go through our complete inspection process searching for data on all equipment we receive.
- Following the removal of any data containing media the equipment then enters our recycling process.
- e-End will issue a Certificate of Certified Recycling and Certificate of Certified Data Destruction for your audit records.
Are you ready for e-waste challenge when it comes to your IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) disposal?
The ecological impact is not the only problem, for corporations, governments, manufacturers, healthcare providers and all other business entities.
Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and other confidential data that remains on hard drives creates a strong potential for a costly data breach. Hard drives are not the only media that contains data.
Federal and local governments, corporations, healthcare providers, financial institutions, law firms and every other entity that stores data is most likely required to comply with various federal regulations related to safeguarding data, and more specifically, securely destroying the data when the asset is removed from service. These regulations include SOX, GLB, FACTA, HIPAA, FISMA, FERPA and others.
Let e-End become your certified solution for IT asset disposal.
For more information please call:
ITAD Drop Off Location:
Monday – Friday: 9AM-4PM
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
7118 Geoffrey Way Unit E
Frederick, MD 21704
Phone: (240) 529-1010